Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pattern crazy

I'm crazy about this designer's sensible patterns and innovative approach for materials. Sandy Chilewich applies her interest in color and experimentation with fibers to create her signature textile, woven vinyl. Her innovative use of yarn fuses style and sophistication to create tablemats, bags, cube ottomans and Plynyl flooring. I specially in love with this Gold foil pressed placemat which just reminds me of sparkling bubbles when I snorkeled in Caribbean. So modern but at the same time, so organic...
http://www.chilewich.com/

2 comments:

  1. I bought her metallic silver herring bone place mats from Crate and Barrel. Thanks for the heads up JP! Can't wait to have to over for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good purchase. make sure to send me the PARTE!!! invite. :)

    ReplyDelete