Sunday, December 4, 2011

Beef & Chicken Sausage Stew

First, marinate the stew beef with fruit juice as a tenderizer. I used Acai berry juice. Sprinkle sea salt with 2 table spoon open any Chardonnay. Leave it for 10-20 min. Chop 2 medium size of white onion in 1.5 X 1.5 cubes. Put little EVO in a pot heat it up. Throw onions and pre-marinated beef and stir it in high heat for 2-3 min. Add cut chicken sausage and put some dry basil and black pepper. Stir it until juice comes out of in mid heat. Add cubed carrots. I use stewed canned tomatoes for thickness and flavor. Keep the heat in mid-high for 10 min. Add chopped fresh tomatoes and parsley and lower the heat to low. I will add yellow squash per my husband's request for this one, but it's pretty much ready. Leave the pot as long as you'd like keep adding none salted chicken broth or just water. For me, I honestly prefer day old stew because it had more flavor. Serve with rice, bread or noodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment