Friday, October 22, 2010

Garden Snack Club, Hilo, Big Island Hawaii

This is the far best restaurant ever. But!!! I need to put a disclaimer. If you guys are expecting to see a fancy glitzy place, this us not it. This place serves most freshest, healthy, no additives and no fake food that you would taste. When I visit any big city with lots of fancy restaurants show off, this and that sort of reviews from whatever the magazines, I always wished I can eat at the Garden Snack Club. I wish I can have thus place by my house. Today, my husband & I had the Thai pizza. As always, it was fresh and yummy. Whenever you visit Hilo, Hawaii, try this place. You won't be disappointed. I promise.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/garden-snack-club-hilo
Garden Snack Club
82 Kilauea Ave
Hilo, HI 96720
(808) 933-9664

No comments:

Post a Comment